Tuesday, March 10

Who can compensate me?

Reported for work yesterday, it sucks. When you tell me my job scope includes filing, I never expect my job is ONLY TO DO FILING. Luckily I haven't sign the employment contract, if not I'd still be suffering today.

Let me tell you: Your job requires NO qualification, any aunties or school drop-outs can do it. So, don't obstruct my future. I need a job that teaches me lots of things, allows me to apply what I learnt in school and gives me job satisfaction, not sit there and do filing the whole day. What's more, your accounts assistance even told me it's my responsibility to refill pantry stuff such as coffee, tea bags and toilet paper!

Holy Shit! Now it's buying of toilet paper, next would be washing of toilet bowls. I worked for 3.5hrs for FREE! I need someone who's able to teach me patiently. Not one who teaches once and throw me aside, assuming she has done a good job in guiding me. When I approach you with for answers, you'd tell me: Oh this one, one look at it and I know it's 07XX. And this one is 06XX.

Yes, I know you're super familiarise with the code of the project. BUT IM NOT! I told you I find this job not suitable for me, yet you keep asking me to try. I asked her 'So who's going to compensate me if I keep trying till end of the day and I still don't want this job?' She kept very quiet and then reluctantly said 'Ok'.

Now Im looking for another job. Hope to find one with my expectation.

No comments: