Went for a job interview this morning at Chinatown and I got the job! This company that deals with engineering stuff has got only 9 staff excluding me. Lolx. But its good cos there won't be office politics going on. It's a 5 day work with salary of $1400. Yes, I know it's very little but what can you expect from a small scale business.
The boss is friendly, some of the employees are from Myanmar, Im allowed to wear casual smart to work, office is just a 5mins' walk from Chinatown MRT station, not bad lah..
The only thing that I don't like is I won't have chance to dress up for work, I have quite a number of office wear in my wardrobe you know.. Work will commence next monday, wonder how can I wake up so early in the morning after 3 month's rest and sleeping in late.
No comments:
Post a Comment