This man (red arrow) is a Church friend of Dar's grandma. He's super talkative and probe alot into our personal matters such as where we stay, where we work, which army camp my dar went, why he jog, etc... The whole table of us couldn't stand him loh! And the whole time I could feel him staring at me. Ok, perhaps I was too sensitive. No need for me to highlight, everybody can see that he's got that PERVERT look.
Sunday, March 29
Dar's grandma birthday
Celebrated his grandma's 80 大寿at Bee Heong Restaurant last night. As usual, it wasn't something happy to talk about. This celebration left his family and me utterly disappointed. The dinner of 7 tables was paid by his dad alone and the birthday cake was paid by him and his brother. Seriously, I donno what to say la. Some people enjoy coming for free food and expected it to be this way. Heard Dar say next saturday they'd be celebrating his 'gu-po' birthday, makes me wonder how many freeloaders would be attending. Haha!
This man (red arrow) is a Church friend of Dar's grandma. He's super talkative and probe alot into our personal matters such as where we stay, where we work, which army camp my dar went, why he jog, etc... The whole table of us couldn't stand him loh! And the whole time I could feel him staring at me. Ok, perhaps I was too sensitive. No need for me to highlight, everybody can see that he's got that PERVERT look.
This man (red arrow) is a Church friend of Dar's grandma. He's super talkative and probe alot into our personal matters such as where we stay, where we work, which army camp my dar went, why he jog, etc... The whole table of us couldn't stand him loh! And the whole time I could feel him staring at me. Ok, perhaps I was too sensitive. No need for me to highlight, everybody can see that he's got that PERVERT look.
No comments:
Post a Comment