Saturday, March 21

Frustrated

I know why my left eyelid twitched for the past few days: the cheesecake corrina & I baked failed.

But till today, my left eyelid is still twitching. Another bad thing happened, Dar called me a moment ago saying his grandma would be celebrating her birthday next saturday. No wonder la..

I don't feel like going at all! I hate the way his grandma and relatives treat me. If you don't respect me, at least respect your grandson/newphew. Cos Im the girl whom he loves, he chooses me to be his life partner. Respect this decision of his!

And Stephanie Ng, his cousin who thought Im some malaysian girlfriend of his who needs to go back Malaysia to visit my parents during CNY. That was his ex! Don't bother to gan jiong explain away when you know you've said something VERY WRONG. Course, 解释等于掩饰。

Bah! Im gonna be moody this week. If I refuse to buy any present for his grandma, they'd say Im disrespectful. If I buy a small gift, they'd say Im stingy. Tell me what to do lah..

No comments: