Tomorrow would be a new beginning in my life. It's the first day I'll join the working society as an working adult. Im not looking forward to it. In fact, I dread going to work when I think of the environment. Im not afraid I won't be able to blend in with my colleagues but afraid of the run-down surroundings.
What if there aren't any toilet inside the office and I need to walk a distance away? What if the toilet bowl is squat de? What if the toilet has dim lightings? What if the toilet really smells? What if the toilet is super duper dirty?
What if Im asked to do more than needed? What if the hygiene standard inside office are unbearable? What if Im unable to refill my water bottle?
Aiyo.. I already have so many 'what ifs' before i started work. How???
No comments:
Post a Comment