

Change pampers before we head out

Dar Dar putting on shoes for her

Carrying her own bag
Silly dar was so hungry that he mistaken these wooden blocks as kueh lapis.
Xiao gu treat us to zhi char dinner near her house. After dinner, dar and I walked the whole of market area around xiao gu house just to look for durians but to no avail. Not willing to give up, we drove to Kovan Heartland Mall. Also don't have. I said to dar: I die die also must have durian tonight!
So dar drove to Upper serangoon. Finally we found a stall that sells durian! So happy! The seller is so steady la, the durian we chose cost $43.20. We asked, '$40 can anot?' The uncle immediately say, 'Ok la, but you must patronise me again leh.'
His service is so good, of course we'd come back again la. Btw, his stall is right next to Upper Serangoon shopping center. His name is Robin Neo, durian specialist. Lol. A specialist.



No comments:
Post a Comment