Friday, October 2

happiness to be shared

I borrowed a book from the NLB sometime ago, AN ESSENTIAL GUIDE TO SINGLISH. The examples inside are darn funny, would like to share some with you guys.

Accuse me: Excuse me
Can I hepch you?: Can I help you?
Geelo: Zero
Hup ply: Half price
Ingrish: English

Lai dat: Like that
Langar: To collide with
Neh mine: Never mind
Norchet: Not yet
Orleng joo: Orange juice

Laimon: Diamond
Coral: Quarrel
Sirrus: Serious
Sorright: It's alright
Sokay: It's okay

Ok, that's all. Im so happy now, it's OCTOBER! Looking forward to my KL trip next week! October is a month full of birthdays.

1st: Rajev
2nd: Ayumi Hamasaki
4th: Yi Siong
6th: Aloysius
7th: 小姑
9th: Mummy, Aunty Maggie, Uncle Joseph & Ben kor kor
10th: Caroline
14th: Isaac's mummy & Siew Yun
16th: Jia Yee
17th: Siti, Tsubasa Imai, Dar Dar and ME!
21st: Isaac's sister
31st: Carol

Hereby, I wish every Oct babies a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: