Tuesday, October 27

contentment

Im so happy with my life now, being able to enjoy everything. As Shandy has said before, 'zhi zhu chang le'. Yes, I totally agree. Trip to Taiwan has been confirmed and our Thailand trip (soon). Things were planned and im in the midst of preparing.

Will be having a frying session this sunday. Super looking forward to it cos I've suggested frying food at our corridor to mummy for the longest time. I've already drafted out what to buy. Wahahaha. It's been a long time since we last had a family outing and xiao gu has been asking. Shall plan for one once bro has his off day. Cant wait to fly the kite with Dar and baby Chevy.

No job? Nevermind.
No income? Nevermind.
Im a family committed person, so family togetherness is what matters to me. As for job wise, I can look for it slowly, no rush.

Tell me, what can be better than this?

No comments: