Saturday, October 3

first time

Went AMK to shop after dinner at his granny's house. Told him I wanna trim my eyebrow before going for our holiday trip and also to try out threading. So we went round whole of AMK central to look for the best 'trimmer'. After walking for rounds, I finally settled for 'in Beauty'.

I was attended by Angel, a malaysian, her service attitude is very good. Though she keep hard-selling me the eyebrow threading package, she remained gentle. So nice la, not irritating. Her skills are good too, I see no 'stray brow' left behind; very clean. Really tempted to buy a package from her, but it's hard for me to fork out $240 currently.

Normally my threshold for pain is quite high, it was fine when she thread my right eye. But when she's threading for my left eyebrow, I felt tears stinging my eye.

Maybe would consider going back to buy the package from her after my holiday trip. Hee~

No comments: