Friday, October 9

day 3 - it's mummy's birthday!

Taken at 7am from our room.










Breakfast buffet at Big Apple Restaurant. The food served weren't to my liking, so I had very little for breakfast during the 4 days stay.

Caught off-guard





Taken at the hotel lobby










Midvalley Mega Mall
Me love this revolving door. I dragged mummy to walk through with me, it's my first time you know? Anyway, we're almost stucked inside.

This shop sells labelled clothes but at a much lower price, think it's all defact items. Saw Fred Perry inside, not nice de lo.




Playboy roadshow. Bunny girl posing with LAMBORGHINI.

Initially we wanted to have our dinner at this restaurant, but they're having wedding dinner at the other side. So we gotta give up our plan.

'Aunty Alvin' carrying my shopping bag. Lolx!









We tried out steamboat at Bar.B.Q Plaza instead.



Soup-craving was not satisfied. The 'drain' for pouring soup is so shallow, drink a few mouthful of it and you gotta keep refilling it. Very tiring for dad... I fell right in love with the pumpkin after trying it for the first time.











Durian cream we bought back to hotel

No comments: