Next week would be the most tormenting week ever. Dar would be away for reservist and Chloe is away from home. I really feel uneasy with her in a new environment, living with strangers.
Im worried that she would be unhappy being chained, worried that she would bark, worried she would not be fed, worried that they gave her chocolate biscuits, worried that the management would find out her existence, worried they would bath her too often, afraid they would treat her bad....
Dear gods, please keep her safe and healthy. Please let this nasty episode blow over quickly so that she can return home. She is just too young to go through all these, I beg you to let her grow up, grow old normally, peacefully. Being born as a stray is already a pitiful thing, why let her go through all these hardships?
Please, let the company to clean forgotten about this incident. Don't 工报私仇, unhealthy for both parties. I also hope she will learn from this incident and she would be an obedient girl. My heart hurts so badly and I could only cry secretly.
Pray hard for her safety return back home soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment