Friday, April 11

Missing

Received a call from Xiuling at 11.15am saying Chloe went missing. Totally lose the mood to work and I cant take urgent leave as Mas is on full-day urgent leave. But I was so blessed that Jas gave me 2hr off during lunch to rush to search for Chloe. I rushed down in cab and called Dar, who luckily enough was preparing to head home from his training.

Met him and rounded the whole area for an hour but to no avail. Dar continued searching at the park while I cabbed back to office. Whole mind was whirling, kept worrying about her condition till Xiuling called at 5.30pm reporting Chloe is found. Really very very thankful to the worker for bringing Chloe back.

Rushed to see Chloe after work. It is only till I see her safe and sound with my own eyes then I am relieved. Mummy says Chloe ran to the upper floor because she thought I'll be upstairs just like in the past. If this is true, Im very blessed. To be able to love her and she loves me back.


*Sidetrack: Dar was in his uniform when he met me to search for Chloe together. So suave. Im so lucky that he's mine and im gonna spend the rest of my life with him. Love you, Dar!

No comments: