Thursday, February 10

new baby

Dar Dar fetched me after work today.

He: What you want as V.Day present?
Me: I WANT PRADA!
He: Wah! So expensive!? I give u 3 chances to guess.
Me: Guess? You bought the present already? Then what for you ask what I want? Chey..
He: Faster guess.
Me: Laptop?
He: You keep asking for expensive presents. Guess again.
Me: Earring?
He: No. Last chance to guess.
Me: I donno lah.
He: I'll give you the present only if you guess correctly.
Me: There's nothing I wanted badly leh.
He: Aiyah. It's at the back seat, you reach over to retrieve it.
Me: Don want. Don want. I want guess.
He: If you guess wrongly, I'll use it myself.
Me: Use yourself? HUH? YOU BOUGHT iPOD TOUCH AH?
He: Why you so clever huh?
Me: I guessed correctly ah?
He: Get it from the back seat yourself.

After retrieving, I opened up the packaging to realize he bought the 32GB one.
Me: Aiyer. Why you never buy the 64GB one?
He: Buy for you, you still request so much.

Actually Im super duper happy deep inside. Thank Dar Dar for being so attentive!



No comments: