Mummy prepared 长寿面 for lunch, taste so yummy. Afterwhich everybody rushed to get prepared for dinner at Turf City's Owen Seafood Restaurant.
See how they spell my name? Dumb ass!
I bought this cake with the intention of giving daddy a surprise. But when we settled down at our seats, the waitress stupidly asked, 'I serve the cake now hor?' And all the happy surprise feelings are gone!
Cake from The Icing Room
So lousy dont have lighter one meh?
Make a wish~
Finding the right spot to cut cos the chocolates are in the way.
Mummy clearing the candle wax.
2 crazy men obsessed with their gadgets.
Here comes the food!
This porkrib is tasteless and the fried garlic bits smell is overpowering.
Overall dinner was so-so only, cost $145.27 for 5 pax after 40% discount. And I realised they overcharged 2 bowls of rice only when I got home. Feedback from bro and Dar was not to visit them again.
Saturday, February 19
daddy's birthday
Happy 56th Birthday, Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment