Thursday, August 26

flat balloting

Dar Dar received call from his bestie this evening, saying his ballot for Punggol flat failed. Anxiously I ran to on my lappy, I remember applying for flats at the same time. Checked my mail, don have. Checked Dar's email, HAVE LEH!

Registration Number : 2336719Z.

We refer to your application to buy a 4-Room flat at Waterway Terraces in the June 2010 Build-To-Order Exercise.

We have conducted the computer ballot and your queue position to select a flat is 00249. You will receive the flat selection details when we invite you to select a flat in Sept / Oct 2010 .

Please note that first-timer applicants who reject two chances to select a flat in Build-To-Order/Balloting/Sale of Balance Flats exercises will have their first-timer status in the balloting removed for a one-year period when they participate in any subsequent HDB sale exercises. For more information on the treatment for first-timer applicants, please visit our website at
www.hdb.gov.sg (New Flat (e-Sales)/Eligibility/First-Timer Applicants/treatment for first-timer applicant).

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Messages sent to this address cannot be answered. Please view the Frequently Asked Questions on Build-To-Order (BTO) Exercise (After Release of Ballot Results). If you have further queries, you may email us at
hdbsales@hdb.gov.sg or call our Sales/Resale Customer Service Line at 1800-8663066 during office hours, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.

Yours faithfully
LEE YAT THONG
HEAD (SALES OPERATIONS)

I couldn't contain my excitement at all after reading this email, I keep jumping for joy. Dar Dar and I are gonna have our love nest in 5 years' time!

No comments: