Sunday, May 3

Busy day

Dar, his parents and I agreed to meet up to go Bedok South for breakfast early this morning at 9am. It was hard for me to wake up so early but thinking of going back to my old home, I feel so excited and energetic. We ordered lots of food and surprisingly, Dar's mum could finish it all!

Proceed to mazda showroom to test drive the all-new mazda 3. But when we reached there, Dar's dad told him since we wanna change car, might as well get a luxurious one, the all-new mazda 6 (which he is willing to sponsor us part of the sum). After test drived both Mz 3 & 6, I insisted that I want Mz 3. But his dad and him liked Mz 6 better while his mum is neutral. Anyway, it's not my car so no point insisting.

Walked over to Chevy's house at 5pm yet to find out that they're not at home. No choice, Dar and I walked home to get my ezLink card to get to Anchorvale C.C to meet up with them. We walked around the C.C awhile before heading back to Chevy's house. And we found out biao jie fu got a summon ticket $30, cos he thought it's a sunday (free parking).

Back at Chevy's house, we ordered pizza online. Food was delivered to us an hour later, which left Dar and me laying on the sofa too weak to move.

Chevy wearing the masak crown and spectacle Dar bought for her.


She's wearing the dress I bought for her ytd, seems like it's too long for her.





No comments: