Saturday, May 2

bad day

Dar say today is his godma birthday, so we gotta go her house to celebrate. He came to fetch me at 3pm and we proceed to fetch his grandma and gu po. Next is going to outram to pick his dad up.

Speaking of his grandma, everytime I see her, nothing good will happen. When she get into the car, i greeted her. Yet she turned to Dar and say, 'Youngsters must be respectful to the elders, must greet them then they'd be considered good.' Wah piang! What does she mean by this loh? I greeted her and she had to pass this sarcastic remark. Is she deaf or just purely wanna distort my personality in front of Dar's parents?

Second matter that angered me is Dar's cousin is getting married in July due to shotgun and she dua zu dua yi told that cousin that Dar would lend him our mazda as his wedding car. WAH LAU! Who are you to make the decision? Luckily Dar's dad helped us out, he said wedding cars must be either Merc, BMW or Lexus; nobody uses a mazda. She say cos is shotgun, too poor to rent a good car. Then our problem is it? Poor then don't make your girl pregnant la. Then when your wife give birth we must provide confinement food for her also is it? Buy bird's nest for her la? Then we must provide for your child's educational fees too la?

Ok, enough of that. Afterwhich we head straight to Jurong Point to do some shopping before going his godma house. Inside the carpark, Dar complaint of the many humps there. And the act clever gu po laughed at him saying he used wrong term - hump. She said loudly, 'Hump is cockles! Here where got cockles?' *rolled eyes* F.Y.I, HUMP is a tool being used to slow you down in a carpark to prevent banging into another vehicle, not food that is served on table. Please, stop throwing your own face..

Passed by this shop call camouflage, I walked in and realise the baby's clothes are very nice. So I bought this checkered dress for Chevy. Gonna go over to her house tomorrow to let her try if it fits anot.




A bad day has passed and I hope not to meet up with his grandma so often. Really pray hard for miracle to happen so that I won't need to attend his cousin's wedding in July.

No comments: