Corrina borrowed my electric blender and came to take at 3plus before Dar and me proceed to his granny house for dinner. I was sneezing, mucus flowing and sweating the whole time there. Flu, i think. I kept walking into the kitchen to check if dinner is ready, when finally i couldn't take it anymore; I shouted 'IM DAMN HUNGRY LA!' (Oh, like what's new) The maid got scared, and hasten her movement. During dinner, I was actually gobbling down my food. Wah, felt so relieved after i filled my stomach haha.
Went North Point to shop cos heard from ah fat that there's a new shopping center opened in Yishun. I saw JunYing and LiJuan (if never remember their names wrongly) first, then followed by Corrina with her bf and lastly ShiSi and her bf. Such coincidence la, fancy bumping into 3 couple friends there. After clarification with ShiSi, the 'new shopping center' as told by ah fat was actually an extended wing of North Point. Headed to North Point's food court for supper, the fish and chips is tasty! The chilli powder that i put on my fries was superb! Spicy, I like.
28 Dec
Finally completed my doggy jigsaw puzzle after 2 or 3 months. So I informed Dar at once that I need a photo frame for it. IKEA was super crowded, (wonder why) like they don't need to work tomorrow. Im gonna frame it right after I've finish posting this entry. WooHoo! Gonna take ah fat's incomplete jigsaw and complete for him. Good thing im not working or schooling now.
While trying to download the songs Dar want, he entertained himself with Thumper, my rabbit.
I love this pose! haha

No comments:
Post a Comment