I hereby announce myself to be unofficially graduated! Im confident of passing the last 2 modules and smoothly getting my Diploma certificate. But donno can score a C or not la..
After my last paper on 4 Dec, I rushed home and get prepared for buffet dinner at Downtown East's sakura to celebrate my bro's 18th birthday. Proceed to take neo prints with my family. My blardy scanner is giving me problem again! I wanna scan the picture!
Today, accompanied Corrina to SHRI at Tekka Mall to enquire regarding their degree courses before heading for hi-tea buffet at Lao Beijing. Super cheap, I must say. $10.20++ per person, exclusive of $3 compulsory tea. Bought lots of things from Daiso again, but hers was more! She bought a red toy bone and a fur comb. Lolx.
After shopping, we took train back to her house (cos i so miss lucky). When Corrina said to Lucky: Come, i comb your fur for you, make you handsome ok? He immediately sit obediently in front of her. Brought them down for a walk but went home after a short stroll of 20mins? Actually we didn't want to but Sherry was impatient to get home and play with her new toy. That Lucky is getting mischevious. He actually wanted to attack another female dog, I suppose to be a japanese spitz?
Anyways, took lots of photos for today and yesterday. Donno what's wrong with blogger, keep failing to post my photos... Will keep trying till im able to, alrights..........
No comments:
Post a Comment