Have been spending alot since after i finished my exam. I indulge alot in chocolate. On sunday, went to sign up a facial package with corrina. Today gotta buy my hamster's toilet sand. Tomorrow need to rebond hair. Haix.. Not working and yet im spending so much..
Went to Changi hospital to visit my grandpa. Asthma attack. Seriously, even if you cant afford the high price fees, NEVER go to Changi hospital. Grandpa stayed at Changi hospital is out of no choice cos he phoned 995 and the ambulance automatically sent him there. He didn't know he could request the ambulance to drive him to Tan Tock Seng.
I cannot stand it when dad keep asking grandpa to believe in our religion, asking him to chant. I keep telling him this kind of things cannot be forced. Then he scold me STUBBORN! I really couldn't take it and talked back, 'If im stubborn, then you're stubborn too!'
Conversation with grandpa
Me: Why not transfer over to TTS now since TTS has all your records?
He: The doctor here has already run many blood test on me. If i were to transfer now, i'd have to redo all the blood test again. I cannot stand the pain when they draw my blood.
Me: But grandpa, you would feel more secured there than here. The nurses here are all under training ( ITE attachment students), they know nothing. Needless to talk about the facilities here. Doctors keep telling you you're ok but you still feel breathless. They ARE NOT doing anything to improve your condition!
He: Nevermind la. Already here. See what the doctor says later.
Me: Ok.. If you still feel breathless, request for the 'oxygen equipment' ok?
Just then his food was brought to him, he asked us to go home cos mom and dad need to work.
Then suddenly grandpa gets emotional, he made me teared too. I've never seen him so painful before. I know it hurts not being able to breath normally and yet i couldn't do anything to make him feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment