Thursday, August 7

Finally bought it!

小姑bought baby Chevy over to my house early this morning at 8.30am. My parents and I were still in bed, wondering who would ring our bell so early. Nevertheless, it was a sweet and pleasant surprise! You know she's so chubby and cute!!






Baby Chevy love this chair very much cos it's red in colour and fitted for her height. She could be like us adults sitting on chair, resting her foot on the floor.

She nearly tasted my bunny's right ear!






She's getting tired, she keep whining and making noises.

*humph* ignore me..
Met up with Ling to revise Accountings at CP. After intense revision, we ran to Metro to shop! I've long wanted to buy this dress but keep pondering if I should buy.. I went to try on it and found out that it fits me to a T!


不买又好像很对不起自己 and Ling says if I like it, buy it rather than regretting after that. Moreover, it's already the last piece in red. When I came home, I asked my brother which colour looks nicer on me, he said red. Luckily I've bought it, if not I'll be king kong of the night. 捶心肝!


No comments: