Monday, October 29

Pudding

Skipped lesson today, I know I couldn't come to terms with this. At least not for the time being..

Another family member, another hamster left me..

Pudding.

He was bitten, bleed to death by whom he held dearly to heart (his wife). I've been taking care of him since 1.5 years ago, now that he suddenly leave us, the hurt is too unbearable.

When i woke up at 6.45am, his cheeks was already bleeding. I carried him and applied medicine. I thought it'd be alright. But after 10mins, both he and his wife is in toilet. Something is really wrong, his wife is biting his wounded cheek. His face is filled with blood. Immediately, I remove the toilet cover and force them apart.

TOO LATE.. He's too weak to move nor see. I see blood everywhere. His face. My hands. His wife's mouth. The cage. Mummy is right, I should have separated them apart after i applied medicine on him. I offered him to the tiger.

Before leaving for school I said, 'Pudding, you still want drink water? Or I shift it away? If you don't want le, you try pushing it away. Mummy see you like that very miserable. You also in great pain. If you wanna go, mummy won't blame you. At least you won't be in pain anymore.'

He panted heavily, then i saw his arms went down. He's dead. The most agonizing thing was to see him taking his last breath and he's gone.. forever

No comments: