Thursday, October 18

Just ended my ES presentation, super tired. But im super happy cos my lecturer says im the best speaker in my group.

She: Your voice is loud. Very good! Got a lot of eye contact. The only bad thing about you is you unconsciously play with your hair.
Me: Er.. ya that's my bad habit.
She: I thought in class you're very quiet but the moment you step out, I can see that you've got confidence.
Me: Maybe it's because I took part in dramas when i was young. Ever since im in primary 1 or 2.
She: Oh. No wonder. In 2 seconds, I can see your confidence.

Wahahaha this time sure to get at least 7/10. Took quite a number of pictures with my group members today.

Gavin & Berena

Oops! Candid shot.

Rajev & Xiu Ling

Jessica & Xiu Ling

My group members

Gavin sleeping in midst of presentation

No comments: