Hurray! AGM's over! Yesterday everyone dressed up to nineties. haha. You guys were handsome, pretty and awsome. Two thumbs up for the coordination!
I wanna especially thanks Uncle Jeremy for helping me, else i would lose my job now. How he helped me such a big time? This happens in Warehouse, I was informing everybody to go for buffet lunch at 12pm.
When suddenly Boss, Ban Chin, brought the visitors and shareholders in to show them around. And me being the playful one, was wearing slippers at that time.
Boss: '......and this is our warehouse, we have ........'
Kiyoko: SHIT! MY SLIPPERS!
Uncle Jeremy: Faster go into ministore. (and open the door for me)
I hide in there till Uncle came to open door and said, 'Coast clear! They're in warehouse store now.' Phew, that's how he helped me avoid a calamity.
Im now looking forward to next week cos
Mon - meeting Jelyn & Corrina for supper.
Tues - public holiday.
Fri - all staff would be going to Genting (except for aunty Jennifer, packers and delivery uncles).
Most importantly, I'll be getting my salary! muhaha
No comments:
Post a Comment