Saturday, April 21

2nd wk of work

Another week had passed. 3 more weeks to go before Lucas comes back. Im still deciding whether to postpone my school 1 term later and continue working (earn money to pay my school fees), or to go ahead with the initial plan.

VEXED!!! I email PSB's admission officer and instead i got a rude reply.

Hi Davina,
I've called up CDAC, they are unable to sponsor for full time Dip. So Im deciding to take up a loan from PSB. Do I load the forms myself from PSB website or go personally to the school to take?


Hi Kiyoko,
PSB Academy is not able to release any bank loans to student as we are a school and not a bank. If you need to take a bank loan, please call Danielle from CITIBANK at 91388206.
Thanks.


yea. really 'thanks' huh! WTF!

No comments: