Monday, March 26

wonderful wkends

24 mar
Shopping at Causeway Pt, bought lots of tibit at Valu$ shop. Took 913 to woodlands custom's hawker for dinner. Actually we board at the wrong side which causes us to go loop around woodlands and admiralty.

Dar ordered bbq stingray, bittergourd soup and butter prawns. WAH! I tell you, the prawns are super big and fresh. $15 is really worth it. Shopped at sheng siong next, again bought lots of tibit, shower cream and conditoner. I couldn't be happier than to carry home so much snacks i love heehee

Took 913 back to Causeway for our supper at YaKun. Tried their set B, real tasty! But their eggs are not that nice though.

25 mar
Went bugis, finally bought my mp4 earphone. It's damn cheap - only $10! Walked all the way from Bugis to Jalan Besar. Everywhere was flooded with blangadesh, a sight which makes me appear fairer than usual lol

Dar joked, 'We're the only chinese here'
I replied, 'To be exact, im the only female here!'

Happen to be in the same place as Walls' starting point today. Saw andrew (amk team's supervisor), his hair seem to be thicker now haha im so bad. Had claypot rice, i couldn't stop praising the chicken meat and chilli. It could make you eat non-stop, I swear!

You guys can go try it. It's at jalan besar hawker centre, middle of little india and farrer park.

No comments: