Ah fat left for Malaysia this morning. Tonight dad will be going for daimokukai, so mum would be alone at home. Feeling that I've not been accompanying her for a very long time, I decided to cancel my date with dar. Initially mum suggested to shop at TM but she's dead beat after work. No choice went to CP to shop and bought dinner back.
Juz B rocks!
Rushed home to catch Superband. I love Juz B and am 100% supporting them! They're simply the best! Was wishing there will be a system whereby we can vote for a particular team to be eliminated. But too bad there's none.. We can only vote for teams we supported. Reason why I hope there's such system being I dislike Summer Breeze. Their team is so 'no standard' yet they always scrape through every round. Sucky!!!!!!!!!! They donno how to sing and choreograph dance steps. The 2 girls are the worst! Obviously their vocal are bad but they were used as main singer for certain performance. *puke* don't supporters of Summer Breeze realize that they aren't worth to enter the next round!? Rather than helping them, you're doing things exactly the other way round!
As for Juz B, they are different. They are multi-talented; they sing, dance and have strong affluence on music. They can even speak Chinese! Boo to those Chinese who hate Chinese language.
Way to go Juz B! Thumbs up for you guys :) and Summer Breeze is FINALLY OUT!!!!!!! YOOHOO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment