Wednesday, August 17

marble

Ling’s mother-in-law brought Baby Jobelle to office cos today is Lunar 7th month offering day and she has to make relevant preparations. No hot water in office so I walked to canteen to get some. On my way to the canteen, saw Charcoal disturbing Marble again. Both accompanied me to the canteen. Charcoal really super 'di siao' keep pestering Marble and made him barked at her. Kopi stall uncle thought they were gonna start a fight. LOL!

Charcoal kept following Marble around in office so I let Marble into the toilet. Making the most out of it, I bathed him cos Uncle Wang says he smells.

IT'S MY FIRST TIME BATHING MY DARLING!

He really loves bath alot cos he totally enjoy the cool water splash. He'll also close his eyes when im washing his face. Wah~ He knows how to enjoy lor. Though he splash water and shower cream on me, I still love him lots. Seeing him getting along well with Charcoal makes me relieve.

No comments: