Tuesday, March 1

cursed morning

Tried taking circle line to work today, thinking that I might be able to reach workplace earlier. Moreover, I hate taking buses. But I was wrong, damn wrong! I left home earlier than usual and reached workplace late.

Late already nevermind, I spent 10 minutes waiting for that stupid feeder bus. When the bus is finally here, an aunty cut my queue and stepped on my left foot.

'Wah piang! Donno how to say sorry one leh!' She ignored my comment and found herself a seat. I stared at her and she retort, '我有讲你没有听到meh?'

Being angry, i elbowed her and walked to the rear of the bus. Coincidentally, we alighted at the same stop. She walked past me and again I stared at her.

Then she purposely spoke loudly, '还以为自己很美'.
'如果我有听到我还会讲你吗?'
Damnation! Im already super angry, she still want talk cock. Im dead-certain she didn't apologise to me.

Firstly: It's a fact that Im pretty.
Secondly: What has my self-indulgent beauty habit got to do with your need to apologise to me?
Thirdly: What has my beauty got to do with you?

Makes me wanna laugh at you only.

SIAO GAO BU!

No comments: