Friday, October 22

try your best to avoid this restaurant

Had a belated birthday celebration with xiao huan at Senki Japanese Restaurant. It would have been a joyous occassion if not for the horrible incident.

We're the first customers to arrive and then in came a second group 20 minutes later. They were being showed to the second floor when promptly we heard screamings. Initially xiao huan and I thought one of the ladies fell down the stairs. But no, after staring at the stairways for like a minute, no one came rolling down.

The waitress ran down with such fear that nearly sent a chill down my spine. What she said to another waiter petrified me, 'GO KILL THE RAT!'.

I looked at my dishes and said to xiao huan, 'Has my food been touched by rats?'. I saw the waiter ran up the stairs with an empty black plastic bag and came down with something in it. Then another walked up with (I suppose) a mop. After all these drama-sequel commotion, the whole restaurant suddenly went silent. Minutes later, the group descended the stairs.

To my horror, I saw one of the retorting lady's pants stained with spots of blood. Everything went back to normal after they left and it's like nothing has happened. We continued eating until 1 of the man in the group returned, an hour later, looking for the boss. Afterwhich we have left for shopping, so I don't know the outcome.

I seriously hope NEA would send someone down to do a check on their hygience standard. Who would want to dine at a restaurant with rats, am I right?

No comments: