Dar fetched me after work and we went to Chinatown to make booking for our Taipei trip. We visited Chan Brothers to get quoted first. Coincidentally, I saw Isabelle. Wow! She's been working in Chan Brothers for near 5 years! Anyway, we didn't do any booking with them cos was told SQ has been fully booked. Their service suck big time, wonder how the manager was promoted when she knows nuts. Everything I asked, she couldn't provide me an answer promptly. Instead, she surfed the net to search for my answer. Shouldn't she know everything at the tip of her fingers?
Next we tried CTC. This is the second time they failed in their customer service. The first time we asked them for a price for my January trip earlier this year, they told me their pricelist isn't out yet when it's 2 weeks to my flyoff date. This time round, we stepped in and nobody bothered to greet us. Since you're so lazy, why don't you close the outlet and go home to sleep!? Ok, now CTC is officially blacklisted by me.
Tired of trying, we returned back to SA tours to look for Boey. She's the best tour consultant among the many I met. Even if she were to jobhop to another tour agency, I'd follow her. (Boey says there's vacancy for SQ so I don't understand why the Chan Brothers manager said it's fully booked.)
Booking was made at $3042, fully sponsored by Dar Dar. Wahaha. 又赚到了。So looking forward to our belated 4.5 years anniversary celebration trip on 31 July~
No comments:
Post a Comment