Tuesday, March 23

farewell







Camwhoring in office


My last day at work was a pleasant one cos Jan Sen came back just for me. Wahahaha. 真给面子。Actually no lah, he came back to clear some stuff. After today, I then realise he's also a camwhorer like me. When I tried taking candid shots of him, he'll pause in his action and let me take picture.

For almost a whole day, we keep repeating the same things.
Me: My skirt is so short!
Him: I love my shoes!

Yes, it's this kind of simple conversation that makes me relaxed whenever he's with me. Brainless you may call it, but I love our get-togethers.


I look like I was creeping up on him here


This picture is super funny~ He striked a stern face and I was ignoring him. He keep saying, '快点拍我, 快点拍我, 快点拍我'


Look at his what's-going-on face


The previous photo, he made me look tiny. This time round, he made me look like I just woke up. Lolx.


Love this picture best




Told you he's a vainpot




With Yana, my beloved


Joanne Yeo. I left when we just started to bond. Sad...



I love Seraya's environment and colleagues but not the manager. Hope one day I could return. Haha.

No comments: