17 Jan
Our 4th year anniversary celebration at Taipei
22 Jan
Reached Singapore at around 2030h. His parents came to fetch us, drove to the Kopitiam opposite CP for supper.
23 Jan
Went to Xiuling baby's full month celebration at NSRCC.
25 Jan
Returned to work, hate working! Dar asked me to apply for leave again to go Malacca. I wish I could too.
27 Jan
Met up with xiao huan for dinner at PS's subway. Finally had our first try. Haha.
28 Jan
Mummy took train down to Vivocity to meet me for dinner and shopping. Received call from bro's sergent while shopping halfway. Informed us my bro was sent to NUH. Panic, I sms-ed Edwin. According to him, they were doing pugil stick fight during close combat training and my bro got knocked out and fell to the ground unconscious. Dar rushed down to Vivo and drive us to NUH. Good thing my bro is alright.
31
小姑 got for me a stall at Lor Ah Soo to sell my used stuff. Sales was pretty good, earned $86. My business was the best. Wahahaha. So proud of myself~ Later in the night, accompanied Dar to his NTU classmate's wedding at Waterfront Hotel. Felt very uncomfortable the whole night with mucus flooding my nostrils. The guy sitting next to me even asked if I need tissue. Wah lau, you think I like sniffing my mucus back meh. After this, I felt more umcomfortable. I quickly pop flu tablets when i reached home.
Today
Woke up with my nose badly blocked and throat extremely dry. I hate it most when im having runny nose cos I gotta breath thru my mouth and end up I have sore throat as well. Went to polyclinic at 1030h, waited for near 2h! So hungry till I went weak. Am given 2 days mc, can make good use of this break to clean my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment