Sunday, January 17

day 1

At Changi Airport, waiting to board plane.


Dar's parents
















Fish set for me. Their chai po is damn good! I polished off the whole meal. *Yummy*




Dar's potato chicken set.
















Ready for landing at Taoyuan Int Airport






Their airport is still under construction, thus I cant take a pretty picture of it.






On our way to hotel




In our hotel room






Our first meal at Ximending, 3 inch burger. The bun is soft and has strong butter smell. I like!


Dogs are everywhere in Taipei and they're very obedient. Never heard a dog barked throughout our 6 days there.








This dog's owner is super hilarious! He/she put a sign on it: don't touch me, will get angry. LOL


Sweet potato balls that has no sweet potato taste/smell.


Dar buying strawberry hu lu for me, it's a must eat for us every night.








One of the street vendor. He uses spray paint to do his drawings and ends with sorching fire over the work to create 3D effect. Thumbs up for his work!










A very ancient type of building


The temperature dipped to 16degree


Another street performance






Wonder where this monk came from




Bought deep fried assorted mushroom from this stall, their spice powder is very tasty. Good thing I asked aunty to put more for me.






Another must eat item every night, Ah Zhong mianxian. Look at their queue, good food are worth queueing.


Comfort food during winter, can they set up one stall in Singapore too? I really miss their mianxian~




Can you guess what is this? It's quail eggs in salt & pepper flavour. One of my fave but the vendor doesn't do business every night, so I gotta savour it slowly whenever I have the chance. Haha.






Family Mart in Taipei is just as common as Cheers in Singapore. They have 7 eleven too.


Their hygiene practice is thumbs up! Individually packed straws.
The smelly tofu isn't that smelly actually.
White bittergourd drink




This aunty sells the BEST bbq skewers in Taipei! When she's not in business, we tried bbq skewers from another vendor. It totally sucks! Kept whining for aunty's.


Inside one of the 7 eleven.






After taking few pictures inside, the staff came over and said nicely, 'No picture taking.' Attitude is super good! Sushi are commonly sold in 7 eleven! so good, wish Singapore had it too.

No comments: