While doing some window shopping, I saw 5 dollar aunty with another colleague from bwi. So suay, I even pretended not to see them when she pointed at me when going down the escalator. Hahaha, me so bad.
Walked aimlessly for donno how long, till xiao huan asked if there's anything that I need to buy. Suddenly I remembered I need to buy nose stripe from SaSa. So we happily walked over to Tampines 1's SaSa. When we stepped into SaSa, it seems like we have a million things to buy. But end up we walked out empty handed.
These few days would be busy days for me cos I gotta go for my pedicure with Jess, meet up with Ling, go shopping at John Little, cosmetic shopping with xiao huan and attending wedding dinner.
Things to do:
- Eyebrow & face threading
- Set my hair
Things to buy:
- Gel eyeliner
- Nose stripe
- Fake lash glue
- Ankle protector
- Double eyelid glue
Argh!!!!!!! Not enough time lah!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment