It's my bro's enlistment day today. Woke up at 5.30am to get prepared cos my kiasu Dar is coming to fetch us at 6.15am. Had our breakfast at SK's koufu and i LS (due to overdose of chilli last night haha).
When we reached the camp, Dar keep telling me he's very happy cos he can 回娘家. He said maybe when he has retired, he'll go back to armour unit and work. Isn't he crazy? Luckily he was from armour unit and my bro is going into that unit. He saw few familiar faces there and asked them to help look after my bro. 这样我才可以放心.
While having a tour around the camp, someone suddenly shouted my name. It turns out to be Edwin, my PSB classmate. Coincidentally, he's in the same unit as my bro. After the oath taking, buses were waiting outside the auditorium to send us back to the starting point. It was then I saw mummy's teary eyes, I feel like crying too but I controlled hard. Thinking back when my bro left for Thailand's volunteer work for 2 weeks, I can assure myself that 我弟弟是很能吃苦的!
Now waiting for his 2 weeks PTP to pass and his first book out on 23jan. He's the man now. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment