May 4 2006 to Oct 7 2008 7.50am.
Pearl, you weathered storms and sunshine. 2 years coming 6 months, you greeted me good morning everyday. Well, at least you died of old age not illnesses. Pearl.. You know you'd still be the one i loved dearly. Always~
BUT... That's not the only tragedy that happens today. Lucas texted me a sms:
Girl. I got bad news for u. Yesterday meeting, we decide that we can handle the OT n the mthly stk take on our own. So means we won't be asking u to come back anymore.
Actually I can understand la, paying me $50 per day. Calculating only production workers' pay at beginning of the month & helping out with the stock take at mid month is perhaps just overboard. Haix... I lost my baobei in the morning and now my only source of income. It's such a bad day for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment