Friday, September 19

Im greedy

Yes, Im greedy; Im materialistic. I want the best of both world. I want my laptop! I want my LV Tivoli PM!

Im really tempted to accept your mum's offer but no, it's just not me. Perhaps Im just not fit to carry a LV bag now.

Forget it, Kiyoko. Buy it yourself when you can afford it. You'd even feel more proud when you can boast in front of others that you bought it yourself. No point pushing and forcing him to buy something he's unwilling to. Everything just happens at the wrong timing.

It's alright, Im ok. Just feeling indignant about the LV thingy. It's just like Im a crow with a piece of meat which just came to my mouth and then lose it to a wolf who coaxed me into believing I've got beautiful voice and sing for him, thus dropping the meat.

No comments: