Thursday, January 31

unhappy

A very stupid thing happened at work today.

Tracy: Kiyoko, Ika said you borrowed her company's stamp & never return.
Me: No ah..
Tracy: Huh.. She said very assured that you're the one who took her stamp.
Me: I didn't.

Ignoring Tracy, I went to second floor. Ika saw me and asked if her stamp is with me. Eh! What's wrong huh? 2 totally different stories. Again, I said no. She then said, 'Ok. Nevermind, I'll go ask others.'

When I return to first floor, it's Lucas' turn to ask if I've taken Ika's stamp. Im super fed up with this irritating question already, therefore i shoot him back.

Im working for BWI, why would I want to take her bwL stamp!?

I don't mean to be rude but it's really pissing me off. I hate the way Ika handle things. She goes round asking others where I left her stamp. Yet in front of me, she asked if I've taken it. She's a piece of shit!

But my day wasn't spoilt by her though. Lucas took my phone and played with my camera while Im consolidating staff's OT. He took a silly photo which makes me laugh. LOL!

DHL came to pick up the stock to be sent to Indonesia. Udi is super funny, always makes me laugh. I still love my job la.

No comments: